2012年11月5日 星期一

Wedding magician -- My Mingle Magic & Stage Magic for Hanna & James' Wedding Function

 

 

It was my pleasure to provide magic entertainment for my dear friend Hanna's wedding.

The wedding wad held in a beautiful villa in a mountain with the awesome sunset view.

In the function, we provided Mingle Magic & Stage Magic to entertain their guests and relatives.

After the event, Hanna told me that she thanked me for "saving the function from being a little bit boring"

Although I knew it is just the little thing I can do for her, I am glad to hear this.

Meanwhile, I am always honored to provide entertainment service to our dear friends and make people laugh.

Hanna & James are both teachers with good personality and have knew each other for many years.

They are both very nice people and I wish them all the best sincerely.

Pictures of Happy clients:

沒有留言:

張貼留言